- Envy Foundation grants can range from $5,000-$15,000 in cash funding.
- The 2021 grant cycle begins August 23, 2021 and the application deadline is September 24, 2021.
- Applications may be submitted at any time during this funding cycle.
- Schools and community organizations may only submit one application within the 2021 grant cycle.
- Recipients will be informed of the grant award by October 15, 2021.
- Schools or community organizations applying must meet one of the following criteria:
- Only organizations located in Texas will be selected as grant recipients.
- Any school that is public, private, charter or nonprofit containing any grades K-12.
- Nonprofit: An organization holding a current tax-exempt status as a public charity under Section 501(c)(3), or (19) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Non-charities, including organizations recognized as 501(c)(4)s, like homeowner’s associations, civic leagues, or volunteer fire companies, are excluded.
- Predator & the Envy Foundation will enlist the assistance of the Varsity Esports Foundation (VEF), a 501(c)(3), to select the top 15-20 applicants.
- Together, Predator & the Envy Foundation will go through the list of “finalists” and select no less than 5 recipients.
All grant applications are made subject to review of the organization’s reputation and activities and its agreement to comply with applicable terms and conditions. Submission of an application does not guarantee funding. Funding exclusions include: organizations that deny service, membership or other involvement on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, veteran, or disability status.