TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Why can’t I log in to your site?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Can I switch plans?
- Can I update my email address?
- Can I update my credit card?
- How do I reset my password?
- Can I gift a subscription?
- Which podcast players work with my private feed?
- How can I add a profile picture to my account?
Why can’t I log in to your site?
Check your browser’s security settings. Our membership software won’t work if you’ve disabled 3rd-party cookies. Either change your settings or use another browser.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Log in to your account and toggle auto-renew off from the Subscriptions menu item. Click Here To View Your Subscriptions
This answer only applies to Plans that renew indefinitely.
Can I switch from a monthly plan to an annual plan?
Yes. Click Change plan from the Subscriptions menu item in your account. You’ll be switched to the new plan immediately and charged a prorated amount. Click Here To View Your Subscriptions
Can I update my email address or other personal information?
Yes. Log in to your account to make these changes. Click Here to View Your Account.
Can I update my credit card?
Yes. Log in to your account, add the new card and click Update my credit card. Click Here To Update Your Payment Information
How do I reset my password?
Click this link, enter your email address, and then click send me reset instructions. To ensure the reset process is secure:
- Password reset links automatically expire after 48 hours.
- Password reset links can only be used once. If you click the link, and reset your password, the link becomes invalid.
- If the link becomes invalid, delete the old reset email and start with a fresh password reset.